Star2Star delivers a full suite of products and services as part of our Scalable Cloud Communication Solutions. Star2Star is a distributor for Polycom, Yearlink, Cisco & Panasonic phone systems.
Products and Services
Explore All of Star2Star's Products
Advance Call Center
StarCenterTM is a complete, full-featured call center exclusively for Star2Star’s business…
- Agent login/logout
- Skill-based ring strategies
- Flexible queuing configurations
- Agent barge, monitor and whisper functionality
- Real-time displays (optional)
- In-depth reporting (optional)
- Optional cloud-based recording of agents’ inbound calls for quality assurance or archival purposes
- Can be added to any existing Star2Star system with no additional hardware required.
Call recording is an important tool for many businesses. Recorded calls can be used to meet…
If you have employees in multiple locations, StarVideo is the way to connect them face-to-face…
How It Works
Up to 12 users can join a real-time StarVideo conference with audio. Additional participants can join the conference in audio-only mode. It’s robust, interactive and simple to operate. Here’s how it works:
- To initiate a conference, an organizer selects the users to invite to the conference using a favorite list or by searching in the company directory.
- Invited users will receive an on-screen notification, letting them know they’ve been invited to participate.
- When a user accepts the video invitation, the system will provide a list of audio options, including the user’s office phone, cell phone, StarPhone, and any other extensions or dial in that user chooses.
- Once the system has connected the audio, users click the “start sharing” button to connect to the video conference.
- A whiteboard feature within the video conference allows participants to view and collectively edit virtually any type of document.
- A text chat feature also allows users to communicate with one another during conferencing.
StarContact from Star2Star is a CRM integration technology solution that allows companies of all…
- Improved customer communication and retention
- Increased company profitability
- Enhanced customer/prospect tracking
In a disaster situation, you could lose business for days or weeks without a reliable phone connection…
If you experience an outage at your business, our StarRecovery System will immediately detect the problem and automatically take over as your phone system.
- Calls will be rerouted to designated employee cell phones, landlines or another office location
- Main or departmental numbers can be routed to an auto attendant or to a group of numbers
StarRecovery also provides all the features and functionality of a Star2Star business communications phone system, including:
- Unlimited voice mail
- Email delivery of voicemail
- Customized call routing
- Conference rooms
With StarFax Personal and StarFax Classic, you can enhance your business fax capabilities whether…
In today’s always-on, always-connected world, many employees and clients need additional…
Starbox Cloud Connection Manager
All Star2Star systems include a StarBoxTM Cloud Connection Manager…
Three Sizes, One Amazing Box
All three models share an identical management interface and feature set, including:
- Integrated monitoring and remote management
- Manage multiple locations from a single screen
- Flexible networking configuration with dual WAN ports for Automatic WAN failover
- All solid state, low power consumption (as low as 6W)
- Long life, high reliability
- Edge traffic shaping
- 24/7/365 monitoring
StarPhone for iPhone
In today’s workplace, the best phone is the one you have with you. For highly mobile workers…
Your telephone and computer are equally important business tools. StarScope2TM leverages the power…
If you want a better communications experience but aren’t ready to give up your traditional…
Three ways to connect to you phone system:
SIP to POTS: The StarSIP integrated access device can be installed with one or more media gateways to deliver up to 40 analog trunks to your traditional telephony system.
SIP to PRI: The StarSIP integrated access device can be installed with up to two PRI gateways to deliver up to 48 digital voice channels to your traditional telephony system. The current setup allows for 23 simulations calls via an Adtran 908, which is equivalent to a single PRI.
SIP to SIP (PBX): The StarSIP integrated access device can connect directly to phone systems that have a SIP module to deliver up to 40 simultaneous call paths to your traditional telephony system.